About One Wallet Hub
Our platform allows merchants of all sizes to easily accept digital payments both online as well as offline, which we do with a focus on security with end-to-end encryption. At One Wallet Hub, we strongly believe in providing the best possible purchase experience, both for merchants and buyers. Not only do we reduce the reliance of merchants exclusively on credit card/debit card payments, we also promote payments through net banking, mobile wallets, UPI, Aadhaar/fingerprint-based payments, NFC-based payments and so on.
During this phase, we are focusing on physical retail points with high volume transactions and higher average value through partner channel sales.In the subsequent phase, we will integrate NFC based payments as well. This phase also includes hardware agnostic partnerships like Metro Railway Kiosks, Mall/Multiplex Ticket Kiosks, Bus Ticket Vending Machines and so on.
- •Multiple Payments - Cardless NFC payments, Wallets, UPI, Aadhaar
- •Partner Integration
- •No minimum monthly transaction requirement making it affordable
- •Safe & secure, with VPN encryption, blockchain and OTP support for every transaction
- •Strategic: Explore strategic partnerships with banks, prepaid/mobile wallets and payment gateways
- •Tactical: Target multiple Tier-I and Tier-II cities for faster growth and be retail points of SME merchants
- •Top 5 finalists from Kolkata at Nasscom's Thrive 30 contest
- •Top 30 startups in eastern India by Nasscom Product Conclave 2017, Kolkata
- •Selected to be a part of Israel's Startup Village
Co-founder of Renderbit Technologies, a SaaS startup which was adjudged among top 25 student startups nationally at Tata First Dot 2015, Bangalore, finalist of Global Student Entrepreneur Awards, 2014, Chennai. Also, worked on IoT/embedded systems as a part of IEDC/DST funded team, GOI.
Co-Founder of Renderbit Technologies. In her role as head of business development, she successfully pivoted the startup to the cloud ERP segment, showing 120% year-on- year growth of revenue.