ENGGtalks is a Techno-Professional Network for Engineers, conceived in early 2015 for strengthening the Engineering Ecosystem through Professional Networking, Technical Enrichment, Career Enhancement and Business Development opportunities.
It has been developed by CALNESTOR Knowledge Solutions, to connect and collaborate across Academia, Institutes, Industries, Societies and Organizations, which is trusted by approx. 1,40,000 users on PAN India basis, explored by Engineering Professionals, Academicians & Industry Experts from 20+ Engineering Divisions with various Domains & Specializations.
CALNESTOR is the Community Learning Partner of The Institution of Engineers (India), to facilitate the Official Community of IEI within ENGGtalks, the India’s largest Techno-Professional Community in digital space, connecting 1,20,000+ Corporate members of IEI across 15 Engineering divisions from 120+ regional centres and overseas chapters.
ENGGtalks has spread it's spectrum through various value added services for Engineering SMEs and Corporate, towards Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Knowledge Repository etc. which helps them to hire top talents, upskill the workforce along with the centralized encyclopaedia for continuous Professional developments.
It has also designed services for Engineering Academia towards Student’s Career Enhancement, Industry Readiness and Improved Teaching-Learning process.
- A. Networking Solutions
- a. Virtual Engineering Networks
- b. Official Community and Virtual Workplace for Organizations
- c. Interest based Groups & Events
- d. Instant Messaging & Live Chats
- e. Opinion Polls
- B. Technical Solutions
- a. Technology Newsroom - 1,00,000+ News on Technology, Developments, Research and Trends with insightful analysis, covering large range of Engineering Divisions from all corners of the World.
- b. Technical Documents – to Discover, Share & Learn from eBooks, Standards, Catalogs, Drawings, Technical Specifications, Research Papers, Thesis, Presentations, Reports, Legal Documents and more for mutual benefits
- c. Amazon Book Store - Best Sellers on Engineering & Technology Textbooks, Handbooks & Reference Books
- d. Multi Disciplinary Discussion Forums - largest Structured Discussion Forums for effective discussions and collaborations among friends, peers, colleagues, eminent academicians and industry experts
- e. Technical Blogs – to share Work Experience, Domain Knowledge with Background Research
- f. Technical Video Library – a growing collection of 14,000+ Video Lectures from World Class Engineering & Technology Institutions
- C. Talent Solutions
- a. Profile Portfolio – User Timeline and activity matrix
- b. Professional Resume Builder – details of Experiences, Skills, Publications, Projects, Education, Awards, Certifications with Endorsements & Recommendations
- c. Job Board – Technical Job openings in various positions at different locations
- Spread the entire gamut to
- •Engineering Academia (approx. 10,000 degree engineering, polytechnic colleges and ITI in India)
- •Engineering Small & Medium Enterprises (approx. 42.5 million in India)
- •Engineering & Technology Professional Societies & Institutions (approx. 40 in India)
- •Recognized as "Startup" under Startup India Program, by Dept. of Industrial Policy and Promotions, Govt. of India (Certificate No.: DIPP11619)
- •Recognized as "Top 3000 Startups in India" under Smart Fifty Program, by IIM Calcutta Innovation Park, in association with Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India/li>
- •Appreciated as "Top 50 Startups in Eastern India" under Y4BIZ Program, by U.S. Consulate General in association with University of Texas, Global Entrepreneurship Summit & Banglanatak.com
- •Recognized as "Top 5 Startups" under ICC Startup Pad 2018 Program, by Indian Chamber of Commerce in association with American Center, Kolkata