About Enact SystemsEnact offers a cloud-based, enterprise-grade, software-as-a-service platform that automates the entire transaction for distributed solar energy projects such as customer origination, design, financing, operations and asset management. Enact’s platform improves powerful operational efficiencies for project development and asset management, reducing project risk and enabling cost-efficient access to capital. Enact services a broad range of enterprise clients in manufacturing, retail, utility and energy industries, helping corporates launch solar programs as well as deploy solar assets.
- Enact’s software platform simplifies the entire solar project life-cycle management and provides:
- •Enterprise-grade SaaS platform, that is used to develop high-accuracy proposals, designs, contracts, manage project and business operations
- •Financing and Workflow automation platform provides finance providers efficient onboarding, pricing configuration tools and efficient access to deal-flow
- •Integrated asset portfolio management platform to simplify tracking, reporting and management of solar project performance
- •Enact’s platform for solar PV projects is now being used by 500+ paid users from 100+ companies
- •Over $50M of new solar projects are already being developed on the platform every month, of different sizes and types spanning residential and commercial use
An entrepreneurial business leader who co-founded the award-winning software-as-a-service startup for the clean energy industry. He was also a co-founder of the North American solar distribution business division for European manufacturers.
With a global strategy consulting experience for large clients in Europe and USA and a decade-long experience in managing engineering operations in the automotive industry, Deep Chakraborty has advised CEOs and business heads. He has made award-winning contributions to manufacturing technology and advanced research on electric vehicle roadmap for European OEMs and Utilities.