- •Eminent author Rashmi Bansal gave a talk “Stay Hungry Stay Foolish” at Neotec Hub along with launching of her books, on invitation of Vedic Maths Forum (India) on 12th Nov.
- •CA Firm Chunder Khator conducted a masterclass workshop on Valuation, Statutory compliances and how to be a ‘DIPP recognized startup’ at Neotec Hub on 14th Nov for our incubatees.
- •Neotec Hub hosted the semi-final of the Times Innovation Challenge on 21st Nov, wherein 40 Startups from over 1300 applications were shortlisted. Out of the short-listed, 4 of our incubatees- One Wallet Hub, Cleair, Vyoma Innovus Global and BioGenick qualified for the Grand Finale along with 5 other startups.
- •EduTech Startup, myELSA organized their “Searching for young Ruskin Bond essay writing challenge” award ceremony at Takhshashilla, presided by Ambuja Neotia Chairman along with the President of West Bengal Higher Secondary Council, who was the Chief Guest at the event.
- •Neotec Hub was represented at ‘On Campus’ Hult Challenge as jury panel at Jadavpur University, held on 10th Nov.
- •Neotec Hub was represented at the 45th AGM of West Bengal Voluntary Health Association in regards to a Talk Session on ‘Social Sector connect with CSR for Sustainable Development Growth held at WBVHA on 30th Nov.
- •Bangladesh Police implemented Smart Phone Based App on Traffic Challan and Digital Portal for fine collection on violating traffic rules in Chandpur District. The Smart Phone Based App created by one of Neotec Hub's promising startup Vyoma Innovus Global.
- •Neotec Hub was present at TechSparks’19 event by YourStory held in Bangalore on 11th and 12th October.
- •Calnestor (Engg Talks) launched their Pre-Print Archive product with DOI registration process which would help in content theft before publication, a big boon for academics and copyright protection entities.
- •Calnestor (Engg Talks) successfully conducted first overseas online Professional Recruitment Assessment test for SAP-Bangladesh, wherein SAP-BD is discussing long term partnership with them.
- •CII Invest Bengal Meet - Mr. Surojit Roy, Mr. Debashis Ghosh and Ms. Yamika Mehra attended the Conclave and B2B session on 19 Sep for outreach and networking.
- •Dun & Bradstreet and HDFC Investors Meet – Mr. Surojit Roy and Mr. Debashis Ghosh attended on 25 Sep for networking.
- •CII ICT East Meet – Mr. Indranil Kanjilal attended the sessions on ICT and Digital Marketing in SMEs.
- • Vyoma Innovus Global developed the Utsav 2019 Durga Puja Parikrama App for Kolkata Police to help Kolkata citizens enjoy pandal hopping.
- •Startup Meet – Neotec Beats organized on 6 Sep with full house attendance from inhouse and out station Startups with gala musical performance by the Startup members, Neotec and Ambuja Neotia employees.
- •Vyoma Innovus Global – Awarded Best Tech Start-up at ICC Start-up Pad 2019.
- •Mr. Surojit Roy was featured in quaterly newsletter,StartUPrenuer of ICC on the Start-up Ecosystem of India.
- •Vedic Maths Forum (India) Partcicpated in the Business & Beyond Summit 2019 at J.W Marriott organized by BNI Kolkata.
- •Mr. Surojit Roy & Mr. Hirak Mukherjee visited Entrepreneurship Development Center, Symbiosis Centre for Entrepreneurship and Innovation and Bhau Institute of Innovation Entrepreneurship and Leadership in Pune to liaise with their start-ups and the team.
- •Mr. Indranil Kanjilal represented Neotec Hub at the Digital Sucess Summit V2 alongwith Mr. Vijay Shankar Dwivedi.
- •Mr. Surojit Roy delivered a talk at the Social Enterprenueship Conclave organised by CII on Growth and Transformation of Social Enterprenueship.
- •Calnestor (Engg Talks) extended Mock Test facilities for IEI International Professional Engineers Exam, launched by the Secretary & Director of the Institution of Engineers.
- •The Spirit of Ambujness - The 3-hour interactive session was conducted by Mr. Sanjay Sarda with all the start-ups from the Neotec Hub Cohort and the Neotec Hub Team. The talk covered the values of the Ambuje Neotia group along with some very interesting team-building exercises.
- •First round of external funds have been closed at Neotec Hub for Bookingjini. Investors have been identified for the same with term sheets received by the founder. The company has got commitment of 1.5 crores from 6 HNIs and going for another 1 crore raise from Mumbai Angels.
- •Session with RaceTrack– The talk conducted by Sales & Marketing team covered the relevance of AI and emergence of Chatbots in the market.
- •MoU with Gautam Buddha University – Neotec Hub has signed a MoU with GBU as an Ecosystem partner. The partnership also offers an additional office space in the Delhi/NCR region.
- •Neotec Hub was represented by Mr. Divyainath Sharma at Facebook, Gurugram. The program co-organized by T-Hub was to accelerate the business growth of start-ups working in AI.
- •Funding – First round of external funds have been initiated at Neotec Hub for Bookingjini. Investors have been identified for the same with term sheets being signed this week. The company has got commitment of 1.5 crores from 6 HNIs and going for another 1 crore raise from Mumbai Angels.
- •Knerstone Analytics had the opportunity to participate in the “Elevate100” multi-city pitching held at Bengaluru.
- •Neotec Hub sponsored the T-Hub’s DeepTech Arcade. Visited Hyderabad for the same and liaised with some new companies.
- •Neotec’s operations published in “The Telegraph” – Mr. Parthiv Neotia talked to the newspaper about Neotec Hub and it’s way forward.
- •Neotec Hub hosted startups coming from Raipur as a part of the partnership with the Raipur Government. Neotec Hub participated in T-hub’s Smart City Arcade powered by Atal Innovation Mission and Smart City Mission- Mr. Divyainath Sharma attended the event to showcase Neotec Hub.
- •Shapen’s visit to Neotec Hub for JV discussions. Roadmap confirmed with Sharpen for operations of NeoSharp for the next 6 months.
- •MoU signed with 36Inc- The official incubation centre (AIC) of Chhattisgarh government.
- •Neotec Hub participated in Annual Regional Meeting of CII eastern Region & Conference on Rebuild East- Mr. Divyainath Sharma attended the event to showcase Neotec Hub.
- •Mr. Hubert Goffinet’s visit – Established a connection with Trade & Investment Commissioner of Belgium Embassy to explore synergies between India and the European market.
- •CII Innovation – “Innovation in Education for a Competent Industry” – Mr. Divyainath Sharma was present at the event on 16th March, 2019 as a representative of Neotec hub.
- •One Wallet Hub – Shreya Pramanik was recognized as the Top-10 Women entrepreneurs in Fintech Startups and pitched at the F10 Demo night.
- •Mentorship session with St. Xavier’s College Entrepreneurship Awareness Cell – Mr. Surojit Roy addressed 20 different startups guiding them with know-hows of the startup ecosystem.
- •Neotec Hub in North Odhisha Startup Fest – Mr. Surojit Roy represented Neotec hub the fest in Balasore
- •Bengal Global Business Summit – The summit aimed to explore partnerships between Britain and Bengal with Bengal as a gateway for East & North East markets. Mr. Surojit Roy along with Mr. Indranil Kanjilal were a part of this summit.
- •Mentorship Session with Mr. Surojit Roy – Neotec Hub hosted different startups from University of Engineering & Management Kolkata covering shifting gears of the startup ecosystem.
- •BNI IDEAL 300th meeting, Kolkata – Neotec hub was represented at the meeting by Mr. Surojit Roy accompanied by one of the starups, One Wallet Hub, for networking and exploring opportunities for the existing Cohort.
- •FICCI Smart City Summit – Mr. Divyainath Sharma represented Neotec Hub at the summit which aimed to showcase the developments in the Smart City space in our country. The summit also proved to be useful in terms of networking and showcasing solutions from our startups in this space.
- •Tax Session with PwC – A 2 hour Tax and Regulatory session by PwC covering topics such as Externalization and dealing with foreign investments.
- •Session - Swami Vivekananda & his Ideology in today's Life An interactive session with Mr. Pallab K. Mukherjee - Businessman & Social worker (Associated with Ramakrishna Mission), on 156th Birth Anniversary of Swami Vivekananda,
- •Masterclass by Mr. Skannd Tyagi – The Neotec Hub Mentor shared his views with Bhowanipur College students on how to get into the startup business and start a new venture.
- •Masterclass - An interactive session with Mr Manosh 'Sputnik' Sengupta - Brand-parent. Nurturer. Mentor, on "Selfie-branding" 'coz, people bet on people, Personal Branding in the age of Ind.4.0
- •Bharat Inclusion Initiative Event – An event highlighting strategies a start-up can use for using Government funds. Also showcasing startups who have already done so via social entrepreneurship.
- •Startup Odisha – Surojit Roy addressed the startups at MSME trade fair in Bhubaneswar with regard to way forward for startups in Odisha.